In order to calculate social reach for Facebook, we'll need the "friend list" permission. We'll never interact with your friends' accounts, store their information, or post on their behalf. We use that permission for the sole purpose of calculating the social reach (friend count) that you add to a campaign when you support it.
Articles in this section
- Can my organization's Facebook page support a Thunderclap?
- What is Thunderclap?
- What am I agreeing to when I authorize my Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr account?
- How is social reach determined?
- Why does Thunderclap request access to my Facebook friends list?
- How do I remove my support from a campaign?
- Can I edit the message after adding my support to a campaign?
- Can I delete my account?